Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Giants Sorority Letter Shirt Gift Ideas For Sorority Sisters?

Gift ideas for sorority sisters? - giants sorority letter shirt

I am in Chi Gamma Phi at UCSD and we have our formal structure in 2 weeks. I have gifts for 5 girls in my class compromise, but I'm too low on money and time. I also make a blanket for my sister. This is a mattress, a draw, but I'll giants of Greek letters on a page that is used CGPhi sew. I'm at a loss for what else to do and what my sister for 5 girls. We went to the Nu-Class, I thought the T-shirts or pillows or anything to do with our class. If anyone have an idea of something beautiful, and would be cheap and easy to make 5 to have, let me know! Thank you!

Oh, have no right to do anything with alcohol. We are a nonprofit organization andAlcohol may not be connected with the Brotherhood. So, I do not drink so it is not something that would be interested in incorporating the gifts.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the level of beach towels in the appropriate color and embroidery colors, use color, relevant information about them.

    ReplyDelete