Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Baby Died Of Sids At 18 Months 22 Weeks Pregnant With My First Girl And ?

22 weeks pregnant with my first girl and ? - my baby died of sids at 18 months

Hello I am 22 weeks pregnant with my first daughter I am also excited that I and three children have all forms Heres my problem
Unfortunately passed away in July this year, my sister's daughter 14 months ago suddenly from a floppy larynx months later I discovered I was pregnant with my husband and I let defrost baby names my sister as a way to wait a little
Anyway, I've heard that they think their children and my sister thought that has many names you want, my nieces name as a middle name, what she wants to share, but that's not the problem, c is the husband of my sister killed by a car in front of about 8 years ago, his mother was pregnant at the time and has named his baby after he had killed the child died 18 days for my husband SID not really tried Fortunately, there is no real connection, but also in terms their desires, how can - and I said to my sister without hurting him again, it was our last daughter, my husband wanted, at least, chose the second name is not real, do not feel like victory song, which has already said he likes mEgan and I thought, as I said, I really force as an excuse to turn off the phone so I do not really hurt his feelings was through this year, it was long, but I think I will be at least the name, they believe that you
Thank you and happy new year xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment