Tuesday, February 16, 2010

X-rays Required For Crown Insurance What Is The Percentage Of Tooth Structure Necessary For A Crown?

What is the percentage of tooth structure necessary for a crown? - x-rays required for crown insurance

Last March, I visited the dental hospital (after a qualifying period of 1 month for an appointment) to a question on a molar requiring root canal and crown. After checking, they told me that I must be 2 root canals (one-one molar and one for a dog who had a previous infection).
On Jan-08, I received the notification of Dental Hospital for further consultations with endontist. This time, the endontist other x-ray of the dog and said that the tooth crown can because there is not enough tooth structure will be. And the next appointment in 3 months for a root canal of the canine planned.
My question is as follows: (1) What is the% of tooth structure for a crown? Need help (2) a dentist is that your teeth? Why did I waitR about a year and then tell me now that the mole can not be saved. I paid for each
Visits and no treatment has been done.
In assessing whether a person who knows can advise.
Thks.

1 comment:

  1. There must be a reasonable amount of tooth substance, that the crown should be cemented on the tooth to form a protective shell. The structure of the tooth can be improved by a post and base. It would be much cheaper for the Dental Hospital (Free!) On the tooth and do not take on the costs of the RCL and porcelain crown.

    Is it possible to get a second opinion from a dentist regularly?

    ReplyDelete